WASHINGTON, DC – On Tuesday, January 12, 2021 from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm, U. S. Congressman David Scott (GA-13) will host a telephone town hall and briefing alongside health experts and medical professionals to provide the latest updates and answer questions about the COVID-19 vaccine.
The telephone town hall is free and open to residents of Georgia’s Thirteenth District. Visit https://davidscott.house.gov/live/ to receive a call to join the telephone town hall on Tuesday evening.
WHAT: Congressman David Scott’s COVID-19 Vaccine Telephone Town Hall
- U. S. Congressman David Scott, Georgia’s Thirteenth Congressional District Representative
- Colleen Kelley, Associate Professor at the Emory University School of Medicine – Division of Infectious Diseases & Principal Investigator for Moderna’s Vaccine Trial
- Jeffrey Hines, Medical Director with Wellstar Health System’s Center for Diversity, Inclusion, and Health Equity
- Janet Memark, District Health Director for Cobb & Douglas Public Health
- Sudha Reddy, Emergency Services Physician with Clayton County Fire & Emergency Services
- Lynn Paxton, District Health Director for Fulton County Board of Health
WHEN: Tuesday, January 12, 2021, 5:30 – 6:30 pm
SIGN UP: https://davidscott.house.gov/live/