Date(s) - Thu, May 12, 2022
6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Can you believe ElevateMeD is approaching its third anniversary in May? It’s only right that we ignite supporting cities with our vision!
On May 12, we will Ignite Atlanta, the first in-person event of our multi-city fundraising efforts!
EMPOWER THE NEXT GENERATION OF BLACK, LATINX & NATIVE PHYSICIAN LEADERS WITH US
- Learn how ElevateMeD has impacted diversity in medicine since 2019
- Connect with our Board and other friends of ElevateMeD
- Participate in our exciting live auction
- Congratulate our Emory and Morehouse Scholars as they receive a $10,000 Scholarship
- Enjoy an elevated experience on Ventanas’ rooftop with a full course dinner and live entertainment as we raise scholarship funds for deserving medical students
ElevateMeD is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization committed to elevating medicine by providing scholarships, mentorship, leadership training, and financial management education to future physicians from African-American/Black, Latinx, and Native American backgrounds. Through our Scholars Program, we aim to increase physician workforce diversity and improve cultural competence among physicians to reduce health disparities. Learn more about our mission and vision by visiting elevatemed.org and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook @elevatemedinc.
CategoriesEvent List - Monthly Calendar - Past event listing
Last updated on April 14, 2022