Date(s) - Tue, May 4, 2021 - Wed, May 5, 2021
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
FLC invites Leaders to join us for a cutting-edge Leadership Development learning experience whether you have had direct reports for years or you are new to leading people. Leaders come into Dynamic Leadership™ sessions with real challenges and, through targeted development, walk out with actionable solutions.
FLC welcomes Business Leaders to join us for a unique action-packed two day Learning and Development training session presented in downtown Atlanta on May 4-5.
This cutting-edge program will provide leaders the opportunity to:
- Learn how to tackle your specific talent and leadership challenges
- Practice evaluating & problem solving new ways to achieving superior business results
- Resolve some of your greatest talent challenges
- Receive resources & tools you can continue to utilize post-event
- Discover how you can drive meaningful impact and deliver significant change
Who should attend:
Whether you have had direct reports for years or you are new to leading people, this course was designed to provide you an exceptional learning experience.
What we will discuss:
Managing vs Leading
Building & Maintaining Trust
Partnerships that matter
Seats are limited – Register now
CategoriesEvent List - Monthly Calendar - Past event listing
Last updated on April 16, 2021